Quoting Basati (bas...@basatu.org):

> But what do you think about this?

Personally, I think:  Nola esaten da 'someone is a bit provincial'
euskaraz?  ;->

Ongi etorri.  Pozten naiz zu ezagutzeaz.  (Ez dakit euskaraz hitz
egiten.  But the world is much richer for your native language, and I
thank & congratulate you for the Azeri project.)

> I thought this was a little trolly.

Jakinduria.

(Seriously, I do _not_ speak your fine language, so I hope I didn't
mangle it too badly.)

--
Cheers,              "I am a member of a civilization (IAAMOAC).  Step back
Rick Moen            from anger.  Study how awful our ancestors had it, yet