Hi all,
I have a headless Odroid C2 running "Devuan GNU/Linux 2.0 (ascii) (3.8.13.30)", all packages are up to date.
Often, when I try to connect through ssh I get the following error:

ssh_exchange_identification: read: Connection reset by peer

The only way to get access to it is removing power and power on again.

I installed telnetd to have an alternate way to access it when that happens, but in that case also telnet is not working. Telnet connection gets immediately close without error message.

$telnet odroid.lan
Trying 192.168.1.2...
Connected to odroid.lan.
Escape character is '^]'.
Connection closed by foreign host.

Any ideas what could be causing this?
After reboot both, ssh and telnet, are working normally.

Jochen