On Tue, 7 Aug 2018 13:27:25 -0700
Rick Moen <r...@linuxmafia.com> wrote:

> 1. apt-get install unbound
> 2. sed -i '1s;^;nameserver 127.0.0.1\n;' /etc/resolv.conf

I've now done this on my Daily Driver Desktop and my best laptop. In
both cases, easy. Much easier than djbdns. I'll be doing this on all my
boxes over the next few weeks. It's too easy not to.

> If using dhclient, place into dhcpd.conf: option domain-name-servers
> 127.0.0.1

Good call. I never knew this and so chattr'ed my /etc/resolv.conf.

I'm using dhcpcd plus wpa_supplicant (not dhcpd), so I commented out
the following line:

option domain_name_servers, domain_name, domain_search, host_name