On 13/08/2018, KatolaZ <kato...@freaknet.org> wrote:
[...]
> Random guess: which repo are you using? If you are still using
> packages.devuan.org or *.mirror.devuan.org, then you should switch to
> deb.devuan.org, since we know of existing glitches with ascii in the
> original amprolla.

I carefully edited my sources.list file as indicated above. I also
edited similar files that were under /etc/apt/sources.list.d. The
result is still the following:

-------------------------------------
# apt-get install wine wine32 wine64 libwine libwine:i386 fonts-wine
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
or been moved out of Incoming.

 libwine:i386 : Depends: libfontconfig1:i386 (>= 2.11) but it is not
going to be installed
                Depends: libfreetype6:i386 (>= 2.2.1) but it is not
going to be installed
                Depends: libldap-2.4-2:i386 (>= 2.4.7) but it is not
going to be installed
                Recommends: libcups2:i386 (>= 1.4.0) but it is not
going to be installed
                Recommends: libgnutls30:i386 (>= 3.5.0) but it is not
going to be installed
                Recommends: libpng16-16:i386 (>= 1.6.2-1) but it is
not going to be installed
                Recommends: libasound2-plugins:i386 but it is not
going to be installed