I use Devuan on a Purism laptop.  Purism's OS is based on Debian, and
has become contaminated with systemd.  So, naturally, I replaced it
with Devuan.

It works very well, except for a problem with the touchpad.

I can move the mouse pointer around by stroking the touch pad and I can
do the usual left-click by pressing on the touchpad.  I can do
two-finger scrolling as well.

On Purism's OS though I couls get a right-click by pushing down with
two fingers, and a centre-click by pushing down with three fingers.
This does not work on Devuan.  To get these clicks I have resorted to
a separate physical USB mouse.

Is there any way to get this right- and centre-click emulation working
on Devuan?  Perhaps some missing driver or configuration?

I'm using ascii with LXQt.

-- hendrik