Dear readers,

After all what I let go and what I learned in the process of doing so, I
totally agree with had I heard during some recordings I used. There are
two essential aspects for any relationship: Mutuality and harmlessness.

In the current discussions on this list I have seen a great lack in
harmlessness.

I feel uneasy about posting to this list, cause I absolutely do not
enjoy receiving a mail with a personal attack. I still dare to write
this mail as I know I can let go of any hurt. Also I am free to tell my
mail server to block mails from persons attacking me or unsubscribe at
any time.

However I certainly prefer dng-ml being a supportive and safe space for
discussing all things Devuan.

I commit to contribute to that by letting go, by carefully writing mails
and by speaking my own truth. I commit to let go wanting to control any
other's experience, opinion, belief or preference – especially as there
are no other. It is not upon me to tell someone else what to think, what
to believe, what to propose or what to agree with. So I commit to agree
to disagree wherever there is disagreement or different opinions.

That appears to happen a lot in this human condition. Ask ten people
about anything and you are very likely to get different answers. Now
what happens if I let go any belief that some of them are true or right,
preferably my own, and some of them are false or wrong, preferably those
of apparent others? What is beyond true or false, beyond right or wrong,
beyond black or white, beyond left or right? What if, just what if this
world is not binary, like a computer? What if, just what if this world
has all the different colors and none of them are right or wrong?

Thank you.
--
Martin