Hello,

    This afternoon I happened to be surprised I could not use my
laptop's GUI because the screen was unresponsive to both keyboard and
mouse.  The laptop was not frozen though, a clock in the DM display was
running.

  Logging-in from another PC I found out Xorg's log lacked any line
about keyboard and mouse configuration.  This was due to the fact eudev
failed to start at boot.

  I shut down the DM, started eudev manually and I could recover the GUI.

--
Alessandro Selli <alessandrose...@linux.com>
VOIP SIP: dhatarat...@ekiga.net