Somebody called "sakaki" has put together a working 64-bit gentoo distro for the Raspberry Pi 4B.  You might be able to use that as a starting point, and put devuan on top of it.

The gentoo distro works pretty well, except that it updates by recompiling and that takes a lo-o-o-ong time.  And it uses "emerge" instead of "apt" so I have to learn something new.  Oh, the horror...