People who use digest mode usually don't  care to participate to discussions..
They just want "briefing".. so why bother with people habbits and not
concentrate on the project?
tbh, i find this conversation distracting. Maybe submitting a wishlist(?) bug
in mailing list projects is more appropriate in this case..

Just 2c.
d.