Le 29/11/2019 à 02:08, s@po a écrit :
freedesktop.org, should adress the situation,

    I don't trust Freedesktop to produce a good quality standard. I don't know who are the people behind Freedesktop, beyond Gnome and KDE, but they have produced Dbus and also the practice to automatically create unwanted directories in your home, unless you disable them explicitely.

    If "unit" files are something which can be retained (after all, there might be one non-negative outcome of Systemd), they can be used to produce init scripts for various init systems, or these init systems could be made able to, optionnaly, read their configuration from "unit files".

        Didier