On 6/15/20 6:43 AM, Antony Stone wrote:
> On Monday 15 June 2020 at 12:30:36, Luciano Mannucci wrote:
>
>> Hello everybody! Just a quick question:
>>
>> Can I upgrade my Jessie to Beowulf directly or I have to upgrade
>> to Ascii first?
>
> I would expect it's exactly the same as Debian - you have to go from one
> release to the next, you can't skip them.
>

> Antony.

You probably can do it. I'm not sure if dev1fanboy tested that before
writing the upgrade guides, but possibly a combination of instruction in
'Upgrade from Devuan ASCII' and 'Migrate from Debian Jessie' would work.
https://devuan.org/os/install

Make sure you have backups of anything important.

fsmithred