On 16/9/20 22:15, aitor wrote:

Hi,

On 16/9/20 20:30, Steve Litt wrote:
On Wed, 16 Sep 2020 09:53:14 +0200
"Dr. Nikolaus Klepp"<off...@klepp.biz>  wrote:

Anno domini 2020 Wed, 16 Sep 02:11:57 -0400
  Steve Litt scripsit:
In addition, I don't see why Unix design isn't a good fit for modern
demands. Edward and Aitor have already made
do-one-thing-and-do-it-well graphical automounters that, as far as
I know, depend on neither systemd nor dbus. I once posted, on this
list, a thumb drive plugin detector/mounter, and somebody else on
the list improved on it.
Sorry, I must have missed that. Do you have a link to the software?

nik
No, sorry. Best way to find it is to search posts from Steve Litt
body-containing the string "inotify". Once you've found the right one,
look at that tree to find the improvement by the other DNG inhabitant,
whose name I've forgotten.

Please do me a favor if you find it, and repost it here. I apparently
have lost the software (probably a small shellscript).

SteveT

Amounter, maybe?

https://github.com/stevelitt/amounter

Aitor.

huh! My clock... I've just reinstalled the system (after an upgrade to Chimaera) and i forgot to run "dpkg-reconfigure tzdata"