On 10/1/20 4:42 AM, Steve Litt wrote:
On Tue, 29 Sep 2020 20:58:42 +0700
Андрей via Dng <dng@lists.dyne.org> wrote:
I've seen on the DeVuan web wite an article on complete system HDD
encryption using LLVM. I have tried that one and found that it is
impossible to change partiotion sizes once it was autopartiotioned,
using LLVM full system HDD encryption.

If your /home partition is encrypted, and any other "data" partitions
are encrypted, and perhaps your swap partition is encrypted (is that
possible?) then I think it's pretty easy. Why would one need /usr and
/etc and /var encrypted?

/etc/ to prevent adversaries with physical access from reading your configuration

/usr/ to prevent adversaries with physical access from replacing binaries

/var/ mixture of the above.