Hi All,
I have a segregated LAN with clones of our production machines sitting in it
which is used for testing patches, developer things, etc. It's a "testing"
network. People are logging into the test network by connecting their RDP
client to a desktop VM running XRDP inside the test network.

The current desktop VM is not a Devuan system. I tried upgrading it to a newer
version of it's OS last week and XRDP no longer works. I fiddled with different
internet fixes for hours and nothing worked so giving up and looking for
something else.

Can anyone confirm XRDP is working with Xwindows in Beowulf? Any "unusual
tricks" to getting it setup? Just want to make sure XRDP and X isn't just
broken by default now.

Thanks