‐‐‐‐‐‐‐ Original Message ‐‐‐‐‐‐‐
On Saturday, March 27, 2021 6:22 PM, g4sra via Dng <dng@lists.dyne.org> wrote:

> [...]

TRX seems to work OK,  seamlessly integrates with ALSA, minimalist RTS protocol
KISS style wins the day.
Took me a moment to twig that a local IP address must be specified on the
receiver if the host's IPv6 interfaces have been knobbled (which mine have).
Not yet got the audio quality/rate quite right yet (want it lower) but plenty
of scope to play with in the settings.