Hi,

On 2/4/21 12:54, o1bigtenor wrote:
Please - - - - if only you had read all the information that was
included in the original
post it would be quite clear why this set of instructions is NOT useful.
Would you please go back and read what is there?

I did it yesterday night and, according to the given information, you didn't extract the content:

root@debianbase:/tmp/nouveau/nvidia# ls
extract_firmware.py NVIDIA-Linux-x86_64-390.141.run
root@debianbase:/tmp/nouveau/nvidia# python3 extract_firmware.py

Among the possibilities i could contemplate, it wasn't really clear to me
whether or not
you forgot to copy and paste the missing intermediate step:

sh NVIDIA-Linux-x86-340.108.run --extract-only

and i said: "it seems that the nvidia subdirectory is not found".

If you felt offended by my question "didn't he/she?", my intention was far from
it.

Cheers,

Aitor.