Shane Kerr <sh...@time-travellers.org> wrote:

> The RIPE NCC recently announced at RIPE 78 that they now support RFC 8078 for
> reverse DNS:
>
> https://ripe78.ripe.net/presentations/138-138-RIPE78_DNS_Update.pdf

Oh, this is cool! Is there any more information anywhere? I couldn't find
any details in the RIPE database documentation.

I'm afraid I assumed from the lack of follow-up to my messages on this
list after RIPE77 that nothing was happening!
https://www.ripe.net/ripe/mail/archives/dns-wg/2018-November/thread.html

Tony.
--
f.anthony.n.finch  <d...@dotat.at>  http://dotat.at/
Plymouth, Biscay, Northeast Fitzroy: Northerly or northwesterly, becoming