Måns Nilsson wrote on 12/06/2019 22:42:
I suggest that we perform the absolute minimum of policy footwork to
endorse this procedure as is. Because I feel we have a strong if not
absolute consensus for carrying on as usual from those who spoke up here.

we don't really need this because it's not fixing a problem. If an actual problem crops up in future, then creating a policy might be one potential approach for handling it, or maybe not. Otherwise, the RIPE NCC's record for handling dns delegation over the years shows that they're doing a good job and unless this changes, the best thing to do would be to let them continue doing their job as they see fit.

Nick