Hi!

On 03/09/2023 11:08, Christoph via dnsdist wrote:
latency-doh-avg100 contains only a single avg value compared to latency-bucket. Was there a specific reason, for not having a latency-bucket for DoH/DoT queries as well?

I do not recall whether this was an explicit decision, but my guess is that we were not expecting as much scrutiny over the DoT/DoH latency as with the UDP one. I am very willing to add latency-bucket for DoT, DoH and the upcoming DoQ, so I have put the issue you opened into the 1.9 milestone.

Thanks!
--
Remi Gacogne