What is the general level of compatibility between dnsmasq and the
unicast DNS support in the DNS-SD spec?

It seems to indicate that, for proper control of the browsing domain,
a special PTR record needs to be defined, but I don't see any option
to publish such a record in dnsmasq 2.33 (The current newest version
in FreeBSD ports)

--
deitarion/SSokolow
Stephan Sokolow

Please avoid sending me Word, Excel, or PowerPoint attachments. Not only
can they contain viruses, Microsoft works tirelessly to keep the format
closed to competing products. I have no difficulty reading plain text,
PDF, HTML, or OASIS OpenDocument files. (Try OpenOffice.org)
See http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html for more.