Daniel Mierswa wrote:
Is it possible to specify a port or a port-range to bind the tftp server
to? I'm behind a very strict firewall setup and i rather not allow a
certain mac or ip address to bypass everything because of TFTP.

I think I'd be wary about letting anything outside my firewall do tftp: it's not a particulaly secure protocol. Certainly be sure that you're not making available stuff which you don't want to be public.

The functionality you want isn't currently there: the code just uses ephemeral ports allocated by the OS. It's a good idea, and simple to do, so I've implemented it.

http://www.thekelleys.org.uk/dnsmasq/test-releases/dnsmasq-2.41test10.tar.gz

adds a --tftp-port-range oprion.

Cheers,

Simon.