Jason Dixon wrote:
Hi Simon:

Sorry to bother you, but I've sent (and resent) a message to the list
recently.  Neither of them are showing in the archives, nor have I
received a copy to suggest they've made it to the list at all.  Are
these posts moderated?  If not, could you please investigate what might
be happening to my emails?

Thanks,

Hi Jason,

I can see that you're subscribed, and I can see list posts going out to you, but as far as I can see, the email I'm replying to is the first one ever received from you by my system. Are you sure you posting to the correct address <dnsmasq-discuss@lists.thekelleys.org.uk>

Cheers,

Simon.