Hi Simon,

I'm using ASUS Merlin 384.13, which is compiled with dnsmasq 2.80-44-g608aa9f,
on my router.   I have rebind protection on and want to whitelist
"universal-web-internal.production.gannettdigital.com" as for some reason after
upgrading to iOS 13 on my iOS devices that domain is getting hit very often.
I added the following to the dnsmasq.conf file, but the domain is still being
logged:rebind-domain-ok=/universal-web-internal.production.gannettdigital.com/I
also tried:rebind-domain-ok=/.gannettdigital.com/That white lists
"production.gannettdigital.com" (which also has a private ip address), but not
"universal-web-internal.production.gannettdigital.com".As such, this appears to
be a bug.  I'm not sure if dnsmasq doesn't like the dashes or the fact that
there are 4 parts to the domain.
Any idea why this isn't working?
Thanks,Michael