Dear colleagues,

On Wed, Jan 03, 2007 at 03:50:01PM -0500, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

>       Title           : Considerations for the use of DNS Reverse Mapping
>       Author(s)       : D. Senie, A. Sullivan
>       Filename        : draft-ietf-dnsop-reverse-mapping-considerations-01.txt
>       Pages           : 10
>       Date            : 2007-1-3

This version of the draft is our attempt to address all the comments
we received on the list and in San Diego about the -00 draft.  The
text that I originally proposed on the list for issue 10 has been
mostly replaced by that which emerged from Ed Lewis's discussion of
the issue.  I hope it is better this way.

Any comments are, as always, welcome.  Thanks very much.

<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>                              M2P 2A8
jabber: [EMAIL PROTECTED]                 +1 416 646 3304 x4110