I noticed this with some other IETF archives:

The dnsop archive pages only go back to November 30, 2006. This is true
for some other IETF working groups. (e.g. GROW)

I notice that the IETF Trust creation document gives CNRI special access
to the ISOC/IETF archives.

Is it the case that the IETF intends to deny access to the email list
archives to members? [I would have a problem with that] If not, when
will the list archives be fixed and available again?  [I asked this
offlist before the holidays, and did not get a response]

                --Dean

617 344 9000