Dear colleagues,

This is the first of four mails about issues in the draft
draft-ietf-dnsop-reverse-mapping-considerations, currently at version
01.  We are attempting to clear the issues as quickly as possible to
the satisfaction of the working group.

I believe that with the -01 draft, all the previously-logged issues
are closed.  If you disagree with this, please do speak up so that we
can try to address remaining objections.

Since -01 was posted, there are two issues that have surfaced, and a
possible issue I am not sure what to do with.  I name them here, but
treat them in separate mails so that the conversations on these
different issues will thread nicely.

Issue 14: "accurate reverse" is emotionally-charged
Issue 15: strengthen discussion of policy
Possible issue: proposed text from Dean Anderson to resolve claimed
ambiguity

Best regards,

<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>                              M2P 2A8
jabber: [EMAIL PROTECTED]                 +1 416 646 3304 x4110