On Sun, 10 Aug 2008, Ted Lemon wrote:

> Paul's comment (the first of the three articles you quoted) implies that
> secure NXDOMAIN is not a feature of Ohta-san's proposal.   That seems like a
> bit of a problem, because fake domains are definitely a useful phishing tool.

As far as I can tell from the draft linked below, it does support secure
NXDOMAIN and could be made to do so without allowing zone enumeration.
http://www.watersprings.org/pub/id/draft-ohta-simple-dns-02.txt

Tony.
--
f.anthony.n.finch  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  http://dotat.at/
FAEROES SOUTHEAST ICELAND: EASTERLY OR NORTHEASTERLY 5 TO 7, OCCASIONALLY GALE