On Aug 11, 2008, at 11:00 PM, Masataka Ohta wrote:
If you are talking about security relative to the amount of
operational effort (that is, money!!!), PODS is definitly
more secure than DNSSEC.

I think if you were to try to explain this by presenting real-world statistical data to support your argument, your argument might become convincing. When you say it like this, though, it sounds like baseless speculation. And that certainly matches my personal experience in working with DNSSEC - the difference in effort seems to me to be orders of magnitude less than what you are suggesting.