Dear colleagues,

On Tue, Aug 26, 2008 at 05:57:52AM +0200, Patrik Fältström wrote:

> Personally, I think in this case it is better to for example have a
> URI RR (see draft-faltstrom-uri-01.txt) that refer to some XML blob
> where the policy is presented.

I should have been clearer.  If I were to go down this path, the point
of the NAPTR or SRV (or now URI, or whatever other kind of) RR would
actually be just to provide the place to look up the policy (and maybe
how), rather than to provide the policy itself.  I'm not quite as
stupid as I look: I didn't think I was going to put the whole policy
in the DNS itself!

Sorry for any confusion.

Andrew Sullivan
[EMAIL PROTECTED]