I happened to notice this post and we were able to move
draft-vogt-durand-virtual-ip6-connectivity to Tuesday,
http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/75/agenda/behave.html

Comments on the BEHAVE mailing list regarding the draft would certainly be
welcome.  Note there is a -02 of the draft which has more details especially
around some DNS operations.  A link to its location is in BEHAVE's agenda.

-d