S 3.1.1:

   Finally there is a risk of cryptanalysis of the key material.  The
   cost of such analysis are correlated to the length of the key and the
   amount of signed material that is available to the analyst.

This statement is false for RSA and as far as a I know, for
any major signature algorithm: RSA is not weakened by the attacker
having a large number of plaintext/ciphertext pairs. [Historical
note: this used to be a problem with symmetric ciphers but is
now mostly just habit. Modern cryptographic algorithms shouldnt
exhibit analytic weaknesses with any practical amount of known
plaintext.]

   For
   reasons of signing speed and DNS packet length one may want to keep
   keylenght at a minimal responsible length and change the key
   relatively frequently while not interacting with the parent.

This statement is a non-sequiter. Sure, one may want to keep the keylength
short to improve signing speed, but since changing the key frequently doesn't
significantly improve security against analysis (as has been covered on-list
ad nauseum), the last half of the sentence doesn't make any sense.

-Ekr