Dear DNS experts

Please be informed that the proposed charter for e2md has been updated according the feedback we have received so far. Please find the current version on:

  http://ucom.ch/ietf/e2md-bof/e2md-proposed-charter.txt

I am not sure whether we got all the relevant DNS related feedback. Please read through the charter proposal and send any feedback, comments or statements about this charter to <e...@ietf.org> by next Wed, March 10th!

As we got only a 1-hour slot for the e2md BoF, we will not be able to resolve any by-then-unknown issues during the BoF. Therefore, we appreciate if you bring up any possible issues now.

Thanks in advance!

cheers,
 Bernie, e2md BoF co-chair

--

http://ucom.ch/
Tech Consulting for Internet Standardization