as the admin for ip6.int.  the IPv6 wg declared that ip6.int
 should be terminated on 6/6/06 - along with the 6bone.  David
 Conrad removed the delegation shortly there after, even though
 there are still resolvers which look for that delegation instead
 of the ip6.arpa zone - which functions as its replacement.  I had
 proposed using the "DNAME" construct to allow the 10+ years of
 resolver code that was/is using ip6.int to continue to function
 well ... but this idea was rejected by the IANA.

--bill