Hi everyone,

I finished a draft to propose an automated synchronization mechanism for
configuration data of DNS name servers. My apologies for cross-posting, coz
I'm not sure which WG is more suitable for this draft.

Any comments are welcomed!

Best Regards,
Ning

Title           : An Automated Synchronization Mechanism for Configuration Data
of
DNS (Domain Name System) Name Servers
Author(s)       : N. Kong, et al.
Filename        : draft-kong-dns-conf-auto-sync-01.txt
Pages           : 12
Date            : 2010-07-12

This document proposes an in-band synchronization mechanism to
automatically synchronize configuration data among multiple DNS
(Domain Name System) name servers.  Using this mechanism, any part of
configuration data of a name server can be constructed as a similar
DNS zone file, and be automatically synchronized by DNS messaging and
notifying mechanisms.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kong-dns-conf-auto-sync-01.txt