On 13 apr 2012, at 22:44, Nicholas Weaver wrote:

> Because practice has shown that it is the recursive resolver, not the
> authority, that gets blamed.

As you saw in my mail, I completely disagree from my own personal experience.

If I look at the number of failures, the number of cases where the validator is
blamed is exactly one -- Comcast in the NASA case. Compared to the about 50
cases or so when the zone owner/signer is blamed. Yes, we have been running
DNSSEC validation in Sweden a bit longer than in the USA.

Can you please comment on that mail that uses a few more characters than '+1'
please?

   Patrik