On 14 apr 2012, at 01:50, Mark Andrews <ma...@isc.org> wrote:

> What one needs to do is validate answers from one's own zones
> internally as well as answers from the rest of the world.

Unfortunately too many of the broken zones we have in Sweden are the ones where
split DNS is in use and the external zone is broken while internal one is not
signed at all. Not until Microsoft do have full working support for DNSSEC
(which is coming now...) this will be resolved, and then many more zones will
be signed.

But, as soon as someone actually go to the home page of a city, it will fail as
large ISPs do validate in Sweden. Next step is that a complaint is to be filed
and the problem solved.

Unfortunately this process is often repeated next time there is key roll over
unless the city start having interesting stuff on their web site... :-P

 Patrik