FYI,

we have been assigned, as requested, a one hour slot for the DNSOP WG
meeting in Vancouver. The agenda <http://tools.ietf.org/agenda/84/>
currently sees us on Thursday, 1730-1830:

        APP   iri              Internationalized Resource Identifiers
        INT   lwig             Light-Weight Implementation Guidance
        INT   trill            Transparent Interconnection of Lots
        OPS   bmwg             Benchmarking Methodology
        OPS   dnsop            Domain Name System Operations
        RAI   atoca            Authority-to-Citizen Alert
        RAI   avtext           Audio/Video Transport Extensions
        TSV   behave           Behavior Engineering for Hindrance Avoidance

"behave" is on our list of conflicts to avoid, but unless we hear
strong arguments we'd rather not ask for a rescheduling not to produce
worse overlaps.

That said, we would like to encourage discussion of new and emerging topics
on this list in the spirit of ...

> Topics should ideally have been the subject of promising discussion on
> the WG list, so if you have any drafts you are thinking of submitting
> and would like discussed at the meeting, can you please get them in
> and announce them to the list as soon as possible.

> Although the draft WG agendas are not due until 18 July, the final
> IETF agenda will be published on 6 July.  We would therefore like
> suggestions for agenda items by end 4 July the latest: if there is no
> interest in a meeting, we will cancel the meeting request.

-Peter & Stephen