Edward Lewis <ed.le...@neustar.biz> writes:

> What I feel I am reading in this thread is that some folks are already
> wedded to the current document and are unwilling to alter it for
> greater applicability.

No one has given alternative suggestions yet, so I fail to see how
you're assuming that everyone is wedded to the current one.  There is
only one proposed solution at this point.

[now...  the number of times something has been published in the past
that I'd have preferred to have the idea in my head published instead
but failed to get it out into a draft in time can be counted, hopefully,
on the legs of a centipede]
--
Wes Hardaker
Parsons