Dear all,
We submitted a document to PCP working group on how to use PCP to update
dynamic DNS before: http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-deng-pcp-ddns-02.txt.
This document focuses on the problems encountered when using dynamic DNS in
address sharing contexts (e.g., DS-Lite, NAT64, A+P). This document requires no
changes to PCP protocol or dynamic updates in the standard domain name system
[RFC2136], but is rather an operational document to make the current DDNS
service providers be aware of the impacts and issues that the IPv6
transitioning and IPv4 address sharing will bring to them, and gives solutions
and implementation examples to address the forthcoming issues.

After presentation in PCP, the feedback is that " This is important work, but
not PCP-specific" and the PCP chair suggested we socialize this in dnsop.
So we'd like to share this document here for your valuable comments.
To dnsop chairs: can we ask for a 10 minutes slot to present this document in
IETF 87 meeting?

Thanks,
Cathy