Hi Joe, et al.

I have read this and support this work. It's good to see a proposal for consolidating and making the namespace consistent. Given that MCAST.NET use has been around a lot longer than IPV6.INT it will be interesting to see for how long the names in the MCAST.NET zone will persist should this document become published.

Another registry.  Ugh.  But what other way is there?

I think it would be a good idea for Len and Greg over in mboned to have a look at this as I believe they had some inputs to provide on unrelated drafts to this one (namely subsequent AS112 drafts) and may want to comment on this one in particular.

I like the use of DNAME in section 6.5. :)