On 3/4/14, 8:13 PM, Warren Kumari wrote:

On Tuesday, March 4, 2014, Joel Jaeggli <joe...@bogus.com <mailto:joe...@bogus.com>> wrote:

    DNSop folks,

    If we created a new session in the thursday evening 18:40-20:40
    slot to accommodate expanded discussion of the Drafts discussed
    during DNSE and deconflicted that discussion with UTA on friday
    morning would that be a significant imposition? it seems unlikely
    that more than a 1/3 of the slot would be required.

That sounds useful to me -- unfortunaly I have a conflict, but if I didn't I'd be there with bells on.

We should hear from the DNSOP presenters to see if they have conflicts, plus a consensus of folks. The other option is to move the discussion into the beginning or end of the DNSOP discussion, so those who can attend UTA slide back over.

tim