Dear all,

I've just submitted the draft below on using ECDSA with Brainpool Curves for
DNSSEC.

The rationale behind this submission is the fact that the  German electronic
health insurance card (Gesundheitskarte) mandates the use of DNSSEC, while the
use of Brainpool curves is recommended by the German Federal Office for
Information Security (BSI). Currently, using ECC with DNSSEC is only specified
for NIST Curves (RFC 6605). Hence, in order to comply with the recommendations
on the one hand and with global specifications on the other hand, we wrote this
draft.

Any feedback/comments/thoughts are very welcome.

Best,

Jörn

---
A new version of I-D, draft-schmidt-brainpool-dnssec-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Joern-Marc Schmidt and posted to the IETF
repository.

Name:           draft-schmidt-brainpool-dnssec
Revision:       00
Title:          ECC Brainpool Curves for DNSSEC
Document date:  2014-03-21
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          6
Htmlized:       http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-schmidt-brainpool-dnssec-00

Abstract:
   This document specifies the use of ECDSA with ECC Brainpool curves in
   DNS Security (DNSSEC).  It comprises curves of three different sizes.

The IETF Secretariat