On Apr 16, 2014, at 8:02 AM, Warren Kumari
<war...@kumari.net<mailto:war...@kumari.net>>
 wrote:

I think I made it even clearer:
The first time a DNS operator signs a zone, they need to communicate
the keying material to their parent through some out-of-band method to
complete the chain of trust. Depending on the desires of the parent,
the child might send their DNSKEY record, a DS record, or both.

Good?

Looks good to me.    The whole document is looking very good.  I've been
reading the conversation and initially had some concerns but others already
addressed the points (and so I felt no need to add to the queue of messages).

Dan

--
Dan York
Senior Content Strategist, Internet Society

http://www.internetsociety.org/deploy360/