From: <internet-dra...@ietf.org>
Date: Wed, Oct 15, 2014 at 6:10 PM
Subject: New Version Notification for
draft-dickson-dnsop-spartacus-lang-00.txt
To: Brian Dickson <brian.peter.dick...@gmail.com>

A new version of I-D, draft-dickson-dnsop-spartacus-lang-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Brian Dickson and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-dickson-dnsop-spartacus-lang
Revision:       00
Title:          A Language to Describe the DNS Wire Format
Document date:  2014-10-15
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          23
Htmlized:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dickson-dnsop-spartacus-lang-00

Abstract:
   As part of the SPARTACUS DNS gateway system, building a full DNS
   parser was necessary.  Parsing DNS packets is the only way to avoid
   propogating packets which are not correctly formatted DNS packets.

   In order to facilitate building a new parser from scratch, the author
   chose to build a parser-builder which takes as input, a description
   of the DNS wire format.

   This document describes the language created to facilitate this
   description, and includes the resulting DNS wire format description
   in this language.

The IETF Secretariat