Greetings again. This is a reminder that the documents that this WG is working
on, and may or may not be working on in the future, is at
 https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/wg/dnsop/doclist.html
It helps the WG chairs to know which documents have enough people willing to
review them to move them forwards. If you would like to volunteer to be a
reviewer for any of the documents, please let me know so I can list you.

In the past two weeks, a few additional people have volunteered to review some
of the documents. It would be grand if more people would offer to review other
documents as well. Also, the documents that are going to be part of the new
DPRIVE WG were removed from the list.

If you want to add a document to the list, contact the WG chairs.

--Paul Hoffman, secretary