If you want to do anything useful in counter-censorship then you have to think
of using steganography

So don't call it DNS and don't put the parts of the plan designed for counter
censorship prominently in the draft

Port 443 is loaded with censorship issues. If you want to get your packets past
a censor then any well known port is a red flag.