Can we change the name, please?

Spartacus Club was the name of the pedophile rapist organization at
the center of the on ongoing UK criminal enquiry involving 8 MPs and
three police forces. There is also an international dimension.

There is a significant probability it is going to become a PR
liability. Like having a protocol called BINLADEN or EBOLA.

Of lesser import is that this is now a trigger word for me having
reviewed some of the evidence for a report on the activities.