Colleagues,

This call for adoption closed earlier this week, during IETF91.

We see significant support in the WG for working on
draft-vandergaast-dnsop-edns-client-subnet.  We're adopting it as a WG item.

Thanks to the authors for reviving it, please resubmit with any changes you
have pending as "draft-ietf-dnsop-edns-client-subnet-00.txt"

Paul Hoffman as WG secretary will be reminding the folks who offered to review.
Please post reviews and comments on the list to promote discussion.

best,
Suzanne & Tim