Rubens Kuhl <rube...@nic.br> wrote:

> My feedback to a possible -01 version is to add something related to not
> consider NTAs for the upper hierarchy of a failed DNSSEC domain. For
> instance, even if I see a good number of .gov domains failed DNSSEC,
> adding a NTA configuration for .gov would not be considered good
> operational practice, unless .gov itself starts failing DNSSEC
> validation.

That is a good point. Happily I think the draft already makes it hard for
operators to do that, since an NTA will be automatically removed if its
zone validates (section 10).

Tony.
--
f.anthony.n.finch  <d...@dotat.at>  http://dotat.at/
Fisher, German Bight: West or northwest 6 to gale 8, backing southwest 5 to 7.