Moin!

On Fri, Mar 06, 2015 at 12:33:52PM -0500, Olafur Gudmundsson wrote:
> A new version of I-D, draft-ogud-dnsop-any-notimp-00.txt
> has been successfully submitted by Olafur Gudmundsson and posted to the
> IETF repository.
>
> Name:           draft-ogud-dnsop-any-notimp
> Revision:       00
> Title:          Standard way for Authoratitive DNS servers to refuse ANY
> query
I do support this. But it will not stop reflection attacks. Also why have
you limited the this to authoritative servers?

Also if you are thinking about minimising vectors for amplification attacks
and complexity in the software implementation getting rid of RRSIG queries
might be also a good thing to consider.

So long
-Ralf